The Northern Texas PGA Junior Golf Foundation has teamed up with Cedar Crest Golf Course to conduct a week-long summer golf camp for kids who attend St. Phillip's School & Community Center, ages 6 to 12. Kids learn full swing fundamentals, putting, chipping, bunker play, rules, etiquette and safety.
NTPGA Summer Camp Benefits Include:
- PGA Professional supervised instuction with an 8:1 student/teach ratio
- Custom-fit golf clubs with stand bag
- PGA logoed hat and water bottle, tees, and golf balls
- FREE golf course access to select 9-hole courses throughout the summer
- FREE admission into the PGA TOUR's AT&T Byron Nelson and the DEAN & DELUCA Invitational
Spots are limited! Registration closes May 12 at 5:00 PM!
June 5th to 9th
June 12th to 16th