All persons on property, including employees, must follow and require compliance with all Social Distancing Requirements of the Stay Home Stay Safe Order, which includes maintaining at least six-foot social distancing from other individuals, washing hands with soap and water for at least twenty seconds as frequently as possible or using hand sanitizer, covering coughs or sneezes (into the sleeve or elbow, not hands), regularly cleaning high-touch surfaces, and not shaking hands.
Any player or guest who fails to adhere to these guidelines will be asked to leave.
TEE TIME RESERVATIONS AND CHECKING IN
- No walk-up tee times are available. To reserve a tee time, players must reserve his/her tee time online at golfcedarcrest.com or call the golf shop at (214) 670-7615.
- No cash transactions. Players are required to provide a credit card on file to encourage a hands-free check-in. Credit Cards will not be charged until check-in. Players will have the option to pay with other credit or debit card.
- Players may not enter the property any earlier than 30 minutes prior to his/her tee time.
- When players arrive for his/her tee time, he/she must check in with a Golf Shop Assistant at the backside of the golf shop.
- Players and guests are prohibited from entering the golf shop and/or 19th Hole Grill, with the exception of using the restrooms.
- To access the restrooms, players and guests must use front entrance of the clubhouse; with no more than 4 persons in the facility and no more than 2 persons in the restrooms at one time. Please use floor markings to adhere to 6-foot distancing requirements. Players are also required to wear a facemask while in the facility.
- Scorecards and pencils will be provided at check-in.
- Players and guests are required to wear a mask at check-in.
- Players and guests are limited to one rider per cart, with the exception of a small child (ages 10 and under).
- Golf Carts are not allowed in the parking lot. Players must obtain his/her cart from the designated cart pick up area and return his/her cart to the designated drop off area.
- Players are required to remove all his/her belongings from the cart, including discarding of any trash on the cart.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Players and guests are not prohibited in the 19th Hole Grill dining area. All food & beverage orders, including alcoholic beverages, are to be made by call-in at (214) 946-3794 or ordered when the player checks-in for his/her round of golf. All orders will be available for on-course delivery or pick up at the check-in station.
- All water fountains (on-course and in the clubhouse) are not accessible. Bottled water and other beverages are available for purchase.
- At this time, no golf apparel will be available for purchase.
- Golf Balls, Gloves and Accessories are available for purchase at check-in.
ON THE COURSE
- All players are required to continue to practice Social Distancing while on the golf course and should replace handshakes and high-fives with other touch-less forms of greeting and celebration.
- Cup liners have been placed an inch above the green’s surface. Player’s should count the ball as going into the cup when it hits the cup.
- Players should leave the pin in the cup at all times during play.
- Players are encouraged to allow “gimmes”.
- All seating areas have been removed.
- Portable restrooms will not be accessible.
- Water fountains will be removed.